Beauty Box 5 is a monthly subscription service that delivers 4-5 deluxe size and full sized beauty products right to your...
Happy Dance!! It’s my favorite day of the month. My Beauty Box 5 arrived packed with goodies! I am thrilled with this months goodies! Everything...
To the girl who loves rocking a bold lip but is scared to look in her compact midway through the evening, I feel you.
I so know the pain of running to the bathroom to check my makeup and being horrified when my once-perfectly-primped lipstick has vanished all too well, so anything that keeps my smackers looking smashing is an obsession! I always shied away from liner because I thought it was just another step, but this month, I’m loving the great, long-lasting color and definition of Starlooks’ Lip Liner because it fixes my getting ready woes in one step. Being a newbie to lip pencils, I was pleasantly surprised to find that it glides on (gently warm the tip between your thumb and index finger!) and that it really did keep my lipstick in place- no more dreaded smudges on my skin!
An even better bonus and lazy-girl’s dream? The pencil’s pigments and finish are so top-notch that I have been using it by itself as an allover lip color as well!
BB5 Tip: Just trace your pout and fill in inside the lines like your old coloring book days- and if you’re worried that the outline might be too harsh, use a q-tip around the edges to blend or soften the look!
Line on and shine on!
1. Obsessed with Angelina’s take on Maleficent? You’re not the only one. Get the big and little details that made her look so fabulously evil! [byrdie]
2. Need a gorgeous dress you can dance in after the wedding ceremony ends? A little white dress is the way do go— check out these fun options! [brit + co]
3. Show Lana Del Rey that she isn’t the only one who can rock a crown of blooms fulfill your childhood dreams of being a fairy queen with this pretty DIY.[wonder forest]
4. Shoe obsessed? You can jump on the newest sandal trends for under $100. [elle]
5. 12 reasons why you should never run out of olive oil (hint: it’s got nothing to do with making your pasta/ salad delicious). [pop sugar]
6. We can’t get over how gorgeous this calendar full of pretty swim suits and fabulous women of all sizes is. Prints are going up in the office ASAP! [swim suits for all]
7. Want that sexy, I-slept-in-my-eyeliner look, but committed to keeping your skin and eyes healthy? You get a gold star. And this handy tutorial. [the beauty department]
8. Beach waves aren’t as easy as we’d like, but, hey, great hair is worth the effort! [snob essentials]
9. Live to look pretty in pink? Here are 5 of the best blushes you’ll see this summer! [temptalia]
10. Need an elegant and easy hairstyle? This french roll tutorial is a beauty hack worthy of your wedding or any work day! [the freckled fox]
Want to show off your pretty fingers and toes this summer?
Highlight strappy sandals, cute wedges, or just your bare feet with a gorgeous shade from Nicka K New York! Whether you get the very sexy “Ripe Apple” or a super feminine “Lavender,” we promise that your (full-size) formaldehyde-free nail color will go on smooth and stay chip-free!
Ready for a the perfect pedi? Sign up by 5/31 to snag this pretty polish and a June box!