Dude, it’s chilly out there.
And while I don’t necessarily dislike cold weather (okay, that’s not true, but I am originally from the north), I REALLY don’t like what the cold does to my skin. Dry fingers are not the most attractive, and if it gets really bad out, my skin can crack— gross AND painful.
Luckily, I have a collection of lotions that work really well, and I just added h2o to my list. The Spa Hand and Nail Cream we featured this month is lightweight but powerful, so it absorbs into my skin right away— my hands never feel greasy or have that weird sheen that some intense creams leave.
Although I’m still an oil girl at heart, this Detoxifying Body Butter from Amala is just the thing to pamper my skin during the dry and cold months.
Made with myrtle, fig, and olive oil, this body butter is seriously the best winter-time lotion I’ve ever used. The creamy, thick, non-greasy formula softened my rough patches, made my skin smell like myrtle (a criminally underrated scent), and was a delightful way to start my morning.
I was able to do my whole body with just one packet and I immediately started worrying about when I could fit a full-size of this into my budget.
1. Never made varsity? You can still have swag. [glitter guide]
2. Yikes! What’s the worst nail advice you’ve ever heard? [all lacquered up]
3. It’s hard to believe, but spring is coming! Want to know what colors are hot next season? [allure]
4. You thought browns were boring? Think again. [makeup]
5. Be gone, breakouts! Still dealing with adult acne? Here are a few things that just might turn your skin around. [byrdie]
6. Have to attend a winter wedding? Be sure to dress cool. [brit + co]
7. Still raving about the new Naked palette? Hold on tight, because this Urban Decay’s new electric picks are going to be ahhhhhh-mazing. [temptalia]
8. So much easier (and less risky!) than carrying perfume in your purse, you should totally try this DIY. [bella sugar]
9. We were blown away by Dolce and Gabbana’s fierce, medieval fashion-scape. What did you think? [fashionista]
10. Loved the figure skating costumes even more than the actual ice skating? Relive them in all of their sequined glory. [the cut]
This March we want to streamline our beauty routine.
We don’t want to sacrifice our favorite things, but we DO want to save time (and space) so that there’s more time for adventure. Meet our new all-purpose favorite, Bellapierre Cosmetics Makeup Base!
This pale, creamy base works as an eyeshadow primer, concealer, and matte highlighter that can brighten your cheek bones or under your eyes. Did we mention that it’s also paraben-free?
Maybe multi-tasking is the key to happiness after all.
Hate makeup remover wipes because they sting your skin or leave your face dry? You are not alone.
It’s hard to find a reliable and gentle wipe, but Every Beauty’s Makeup Remover Pads fit the bill.
Made without alcohol or parabens, totally natural, hypoallergenic, and great for all skin types, these wipes are a dream for sensitive skin. Like all of my favorite products from this brand, these argan oil pads are kind to my skin but incredibly practical. I really appreciate that these are easy to store, and I don’t have to worry about them drying out (which also means they last forever).